Monday 16 January 2012

Your Body

What if I told you I know all the ins, outs, depths and tender spots of your body,
Even Though I’ve never seen or touched you, I could descriptively tell you how to enter your lobby,
The fleshy way she talks to me, with her mouth always dribbling,
As she attempts to take the full length of me like a snack she’s nibbling,
Mmmmmmm....
It started with an embrace,
Then the facial lips I taste,
Then you move my hand to the lace,
The type that keep a bra in place...
Internal breathy exhale as I meet them,
Take them out to tongue-greet them,
Tenderly cup them, before I look you in the eye, as I slowly kiss one at a time,
It isn’t long before my tongue caresses them, as your shock makes you moan in mime,
Mouth open, but not a single sound,
I arise from Twin kissing, gently biting all the areas around,
Intense...You start to dig your nails into my back as passions heat up,
I firmly grab the back of your head, kissing and biting your neck, as you whisper “It needs to get beat up”.
“You’re Body! BABY!!! You’re body!“ I growl at her, as I fling her body lower,
Clothes ripped off, as I stare into her eyes no blinking, thinking: “she’s not even ready for what I’m about to show her”,
Then she gasps and says “sorry babe I got carried away”...you’re back is full of markings hun”,
I leap naked onto her body and whisper “don’t worry ima leave you’re body like you got Parkinsons”,
Fingers run riot on that fleshy mouth; poking, playing and rubbing until creamy,
I bite her ear lobe as I whisper “are you ready to feel me?”
She tells me to put my hand back down there, then asks me “what do you think?”
She Jumps onto my body so zealously, I hardly flutter a blink,
She then starts to kiss my mouth viciously, then bites my neck this time,
I stretch my arm around to grab and stab it from behind,
She progressively bites and kisses lower and lower, before latching on to him and staring,
1 minute passed, before she starts tongue kissing him, then devouring him with no caring,
I pull her by her arms and throw her body upwards to let her know I want it now,
She then crouches her legs in position, where the twins smother my face- all you hear is POW!
She throws her body down straight onto him with no preparation,
You hear the pain in her scream, as my face rests in her chest, kissing her heart palpitation,
She does not care, she throws her body down and up as her breathing becomes a stammer,
I throw myself up into her remorselessly, faster than a powerfully penetrating Jack hammer,
Time, Place – Everything becomes unimportant in the passion we feel,
Rampant and Wet as we carry on Non Stop, no breaks- no time to heal,
Spooning as I throw in the damaging dagger – animalistic - she decides to purr,
I Hold the front of her neck and kiss the side of her face, as I explode inside of her....
Aside from orgasmic shakes, we both stay unmoved,
I then look up and wipe the tear from under her eye groove,
Kiss her on the mouth and hold her tight,
“You’re Body! BABY!! You’re Body!..I want this for life!”

12 comments:

  1. Words that describe everything to a mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is dat wat the roach experience is?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL!
      This Is Me Demonstrating The Art Of Creating Image, Story and Feeling With Words.
      I Leave The Rest Of The Perception To The Reader! ;-)

      Delete
    2. yeh i hear ya but...when u ganna write da real erotic, n nasty n filthy sex 1 cuz i no dat 1 cnt be it????.... cause i be doing dat ish on a regular basis u need to be wrting something to cum too lol

      Delete
  4. wooooooiii... booooii
    *fans self*
    kai!!!!
    ooooooo weeee
    u went hard!!!!!
    pun applicable

    proud uve gone there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sexy story, every word paints a picture, and the rhyme sings the moarning and groaning...#this is good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that's so good, you should write books...I'd read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this poem was very discriptive, sexually, and yes very vivid. However there is a market for this type of poetry will be appreciated and welcomed into theatres etc. DONT waste any more time START researching publishers, and get on the band wagon great words and expression.

    ReplyDelete