Saturday 29 January 2011

Movement

I move smooth don’t I?
The rhythmic patterned steps I take,
Gliding with the ambience of the musical elements,
Unrivalled kinetic energy in unison with tune and tone,
Mind may stop, but the body refuses to do so,
Smooth, sultry- almost seductive,
Of whom however?
As being immersed in the beating vibrancy,
Eyes are closed.
I see nothing but the wavelengths of tempo and treble,
I feel nothing but the booming base that bellows.

Watch my arms and feet!
It’s as if each could belong to two different makers,
I do not control them, and I know that I cannot stop them,
Fatigue cannot either,
Once that feeling is felt, and that decibel is deciphered,
Nothing else matters!!
As swaying, stepping and impromptu wave like gesture take over,
Lip biting, head nodding, stern facing physicality,
I am not me anymore,
Conversely I am now in character,
Looking a passionate professional,
But really an amazing amateur,
Look!
Look How I move!
Come and share in this vibe,
Where we have nothing to prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment