Saturday 29 January 2011

One-Away

You see you!!
You are a one-away,
Love the way in which you run away,
But never know a way, to find the way-
To get away.
Indeed having a way, around the way, we live around our way,
Is something of a way with curbs,
I prefer to indulge myself in a way with words,
Others want-away, and stay with the way of the ‘burbs.

You see them!!
They are one-aways,
It’s amazing the ways, in which I can gaze,
but never get lost in a daze, like my days, in Five Ways,
Birmingham.
I used to love take-aways!
but never could make away, to break away, from those ways,
I had to disengage, and leave this behind as it carried the most haze,
In a known place, as a known face, I found laze, that I left with most haste,
But in a new place, with new ways, I end up on roads with two ways,
That I had to taste, to place, and locate, a new mate, to submit to fate,

So now I bring, whilst I sing, about my ring, a new thing,
Thing being, that I’m seeing, a new me in, this ring as a black king,
Needing a queen, and an A-Team, and a theme, to base my life on,
I have now done, for my son, yet to come, like bread with a knife on.
Cutting edge,
I have now sliced my way through my confusion-like bushy hedge.
I am a One-Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment