Tuesday 26 July 2011

Laugh

I personally rate laughing as the greatest gift,
Whether given to put down or received to uplift,
There is not a single emotion, laughing cannot interject,
In a middle of a heat wave, a laugh could pause sweat,
I’ve witnessed unexpected death where a laugh broke the silence,
Unknowing then, but now understanding to release endorphins provided guidance.
Guidance of a kind that only an ‘Ital’ reaction can produce,
I have learnt to make a laugh out of anything you may choose.

Many have not taken the time to hear my comedic rhyme,
Or view when I have spontaneous slap-stick time,
Indeed many do not want to be part of laughter,
Opposing and instead immerse themselves in the incessant life of a grafter,
But my friend! I can only champion this,
A laugh can be sweeter than that of a kiss,
Thus for you to disassociate yourself from the phenomena....
Calls for diagnosis or prognosis not given via thermometer.


Open your Mouth, and then chest, and then lungs-finally the deepest is to open your heart,
By the end of the chuckle or snigger, you’ll have forgotten the problems you had at the start,
It isn’t Science nor is it Psychology, as much as they try to bother me,
This is one thing they cannot recreate or manipulate with their technology,
Nitrous Oxide holds no weight on this scale of importance,
This laugh is natural, and not in man-mad accordance,
I want to impose a 3 laugh a day rule on every one to make them stronger,
To laugh is to love and to live, thus it helps one to love live for longer.
Laugh until you lay your last day with a smile and never in sombre.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. Really liked reading this. I totally agree. Loved your word play, clever and thoughtful and intelligent.

    ReplyDelete