Wednesday 15 December 2010

Finders Keepers

I found this wallet once,
It had so money cards, I felt like a financial dunce,
I kicked this wallet- all the way around the corner,
Emotion-less- with so many cards, the owner would be a RICH mourner,
I took the cash, split the rest with a couple of my no-longer-around bredrins,
I later came to understand myself and the situation, to be completely fledgling.

At the time I thought myself an Alan, Richard or even Donald,
Ignorant to the plight that waited, at the bottom of my story's funnel,
Flabbergasting how fast being a tycoon became being a tight fool!!
Gone!
Being a hundredaire only lasts so long,
Months passed, and I went from Richard to Glazer,
Only finding friendship in my stupidly expensive blazer,

Boxing Day brought about my birthday,
I was given gifts in the most special way,
Money!!
I invited so many 'friends' and some whom weren't too acquainted,
So happy my smile appeared permanent as if it were painted,
Maybe too happy, as it came to pass,
Thieves do not only arise out of grass,
Snakes rattle right in front of your face,
My Birthday bumper was taken right out of my room,
RAGE!! I accosted every single person I knew.

Not one to throw attachment and belief on superstition,
But one has to consider the theory of karma in such a situation,
I took from some one and only months later had taken from me,
Up until now, I know not the answer of who snatched the food from my tummy,
And I still keep many of the same 'friends',
I kicked the wallet and stole as a means to an ends.
But I could've picked and swallowed another man's Beans and eggs,
Moral being whilst I was a victim to someone malicious and conniving,
I didn't stop to think, what I possibly took from someone else striving.

Be careful whose wallet you choose to kick,
You might not like the reverse response of it.
KARMA IS INDEED A B***H!!


No comments:

Post a Comment