Thursday 9 December 2010

The Mind

Strange how the mind reinterprets ideas don't u think?
Strange how I ate, but you insist I had a drink.
Many cannot mind their own,
Many cannot avoid carbon, and hence become a clone,
We endure a legion of manner-less nations,
Bore from medial mental manifestations,
It's all very strange!
Replacement is chosen over the option to rearrange.

Exaggeration is naturalised if your standing is swayed,
Didn't you know, we were crafted and not just made?
Strangely I can tip toe but I can't crawl,
Strangely I can slate, but I do no good at all,
Mind over matter is the trite telling,
But back home in Black Rock, there's still yelling,
It isn't strange anymore when it becomes unjust,
Babies born- mind says love - reality says lust!

Strange how one can believe THEIR truth,
Strange how from this- I'm extracted, but you see a tooth!
Many cannot see past next week's omnibus,
Many cannot understand experience, past their monitors,
Thus you must understand this instability is not innate,
It is instead duped into craniums through the Medias we create.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron I am still your number one fan :)

    The last three lines are perfect

    ReplyDelete