Monday 13 December 2010

Hot Water


I like hot water,
The way it feels when it surrounds your body,
Regardless if it is as cold as a lonely alter,
Or so hot, the sun rays penetrate my lobby.
Hot water is unalterable- It always feels the same,
This feeling couldn't be bought at all, my emotions are never tame.
I sit for hours and no-one can infiltrate,
Aside from your wanted one, sweat profuse in a way only the gym could make.

I love hot water,
The way it warms me up, feeling shielded,
Stability is only a quarter,
No dirt- my alter-ego is what the tub has yielded,
Toe tops, finger tips, every sense is heightened,
Oxymoronically the weight of the heart is lightened,
I release in the hot water as I feel at ease,
Crass but cradled as I metaphorically fall to my knees.

Still warm, still hot- This is still the feeling I first got,
Stop this fake support! Looking imbecilic like a pre-mudded plant pot,
He wasn't born in this, he just came here and he got it,
Mentally regurgitating this warm water for one that is amniotic,
I hate Hot water, for how it has made me weak,
Skin wrinkled when I long-soak from head to feet,
This hot water was a loss of limbo temporarily,
Now it is time to get out and dry-step towards what was scaring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment