Friday 18 May 2007

first entry

This is my entry ting really, innit. I have created one of these due to a lot of my contemporaries expressing the need for any one with a creative spirit such as myself, to be on here as a great way to just post your work and see what people think, etc. However i am still coming to terms with the idea of showing people my poetic, linguistic and lyrical expression which is the title of this entire blog. I have written poetry for years, since around the time i was writing lyrics doing the whole MC ting as a younger; starting age 13. I still do both but the MC'ing ting so to speak is done for fun now, as everyone is a MC nowadays and i view the scene as extremely farcical, however i am still very much a fan; i love lyrical expression, but especially intelligent and individualistic usage of language. Words are very real and riveting to me, and i personally have come to understand the extreme extent of this in the last year, where you could say i have rekinded the flame of passion for prose and poetry. Any way i think i've blabbed on enough now. Check the posts, look at material posted. Enjoy if you have time, and wish to.

Aaron
aka
RoachMan
aka
"dat Barbadian boy, Dominican Boy"
aka
"da realest to do dis"
aka
"da best lyricist alive and i do it 4 fun"
aka
"ur inspiration"

ps. some of the above titles may seem bigheaded but you know, as a lyricist you have to claim your the best to believe your the best to ultimately be the best and it is always good to aim for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment