Friday 18 May 2007

Metaphorically speaking

Toilet

Ok, so you use me!

Should really wipe me first!

I’m there after you’ve quenched a thirst,

You can sit on me,

You can stand above pee,


I am filled then emptied,

One flush, each never envied,

I am a multi used device,

Like to think of myself such as those computers without the mice,

You can touch sheen my aesthetic ceramic form,

Yes I have to be cleaned; it goes down a storm!


Faeces filled Faceted, urination spilled uninhabited,

It seems I am just to be used,

We never vice versa to reverberate humour to be amused,

Not a single Thank You!

I wish just a candid compliment,

One that makes me feel less of a condiment.


Sometimes your sigh of relief evokes my higher belief,

You do acknowledge and know I am here,

You just do not see me, just my sitting sphere,

My flushing face, I blush in space,

Because I am left there again, after intimacy,

Knowing you are to return, increases the legitimacy,

But I am a toilet! Wondrously welded,

Don’t forget to close my mouth, leave me shielded,

I deserve that at least,

I was not just your friend after feast,

I belonged to you!