Friday 18 May 2007

The latest Piece

Let Us Imagine

Let us imagine that which I see,

Reflects reversely an inverse through your eyes to me,

My A being your B, Your grey being my green,

Maybe I love your hate and to you my kindness looks mean,

Am I really black, and therefore you really white?

Maybe that which I see as dark is really bright!

Let us imagine the world through each others focal,

That which I see is global, you view as local.


Let us imagine when you whisper, you really shout,

You think you’ve hidden but you’ve been found out,

When one steps forward, it is really back,

Staring Daily into the mirror thinking skinny when really fat?

Punctiliously punching, characterised correctly as a kick,

Am I really this popular or am I a misfit?

Smiling confidence in good looks, appearing to another as unveiled Unattractiveness,

Is this really freedom here or are we trapped in this,



Let us imagine The World we both see is really flat as first thought,

All the lessons imparted on us as children were erroneously taught,

Therefore is our history learnt really the history of fiction?

Alexander, was electricity really mistakenly made in a kitchen?

Let us imagine my bike is your car,

My flight is your swimming far,

Are we all wrong?

Am I thinking first when really last?

Is imagination the world and the world, imagination,

Thus, everything a farce.

LET US IMAGINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment