Tuesday 3 February 2009

Chucked Up

This pit is chucked up,
Knocked down, but she thought she was knocked up,
Incessant waiting while debating,
Fluorescent stating of negating
thoughts,
Playing exotic games resembling western sports,


Thoroughly chucked up until the end,
Fam! Its familiar friends fraying like thread,
Thought they were close, even familiar,
But your ideas were Freudian; initially perceived as sillier,
I cannot verbalise or vocabularise this anger,
An inclination to draw the turmoil and publicly display it upon a hanger,


Living in an eccentric world of imbeciles and Neanderthals,
Prematurely present in a word for future souls,
I harbour feelings and thoughts, as the only belonging,
Am I the only one not chucked up or is it to the same eccentricity that I am succumbing,
Chucked Up! I cannot manoeuvre over this anger embellished bump,
Searching seriously for the ascension of sanity, which has already sunk.


It’s Chucked Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment