Tuesday 3 February 2009

Claim The Throne!

Go on then! Reach for it!
You feel you are the forsaken, but I ignore it,
Claim the throne?
Non-existent is the thread and pin, but still the fate is sown,
Go ahead, Claim your throne?
It is there for the taking,
Or is it you forsaking?
You that partake in internalised neurotic debating?


I have seen my throne,
I just cannot afford it yet, so I settle for a leather clone,
For the meantime,
However a year or two will bring about ‘ME’ time,
No! not arrogance,
Completion of hard work for a deserved success chance,
So can I claim the throne?
Hold on! ………
Wait!................
Do I want a throne?
Is the throne just an ideological and imaginary grasp on supremacy?
Opportunity for them to throw images of their superiority at me!


Go on then! You have your throne!
I only know one thrown, but the owner to you must be unknown,
Unrecognisable is the over-decorated throne you sit on!
Looking an imbecile, with all the bravado; on a chair that only a liar could fit on.
A real throne owner is a contradiction in itself,
As one with such status does not need public displays of wealth,
And whatever else it may be, or however else you wish to title it,
One deserved of such status, has a humble infinite seated bike of power and cycles it,
Allowing all people the opportunity to achieve personal success and might,
Thus, I do not need or believe in your throne, I’d rather opt for a seat on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment