Tuesday 3 February 2009

My 'U' Story!

Part 1

Would it be wrong to want to come out of ones own self!
Pulled by the tongue out of humane form in an act of stealth,
You cannot hear me?
Can you tell it is me?
Am I not the same?
Was coming out of myself an act in vain,
Metaphorically moulded a man of moral,
I am!
Quality of quirky and querying speech caused many a quarrel,
It did!
Transcend into transitional transformation,
I will!
Stop this love of linguistics! A useless infatuation,
Simplify to convention of my home tongue,
I can do both anyway! I’m sorry Mum!
So here I stood, confused as a caterpillar airborne,
Find somewhere new! I need to do!
To exercise my linguistic brawn!

Part 2

I found the place of my diction dreams,
But it is not as it premonitory and primarily seemed,
It’s not?
I again feel the closing clasps of conformity,
I am not the same; but I found one or two,
We can “roll”, do as we do!
I remember the reasons for my being here!
I look forward to personal fulfilment with slight fear,
Hold on!
This is not as I wished to exercise,
The doom of disappointment again opens its eyes!
It does!
Get on and grasp what I have been given a chance with,
I will!
Perplexes, vexes and depresses! Goes straight through the sieve,
It did!
I am useless; brawn is non existent! I was wrong!
Amassment of institutional aggravated arrogance! I should have performed my song!
I should!
No matter, I will go on!
To the end, take it all in; completely through the bong,
I finish! I scrape! I get through the terminal turmoil!
Metamorphosis is next! It will fix it!
It Will!
My choice this time, live for myself! Back to linguistics!
Yes I Am!

4 comments:

  1. you can tell you're an actor in this one :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one exlains more about what u were tryna say to me about 1st being apprehensive 2 show ur colours an not being subjected to the norm amounst peers, an realising that society treats u the same regardless. An so digesting the complexities through a bong helps relieve the tention life brings. Deep words....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly Shorty!! spot on with ur analysis!

    ReplyDelete