Friday 7 December 2007

Flight-we never know when the end is.....

Flight

Wow! How do you fly?

Look how you soar so high!

You eloquently excel your flock,

I will not be green eyed,

Justify jealousy to be vile,

Rather learn your technique,

Spread my span splendidly carbon,

I wish my journey to reach that higher mountain top!


Wow, from your sophisticated flight fluctuations,

You are allowed successful twirls, twists and turns,

Masterful manipulation but materialistic; stop showing off!

Not really! I do not blame you,

However you are not me,

From your incessant injuries, come my intuitiveness,

Change that which you do wrong to that, which I will do right,

Improving mine, by correcting the errors of your flight,

Increasing modesty and enforcing moderation in my flare,

Now look how I fly!

I’m nearly there,


I crafted a creation I’ve craved at high altitude,

Look at that fierce flying fortitude!,

Wings flapping flying up the higher key to the mountain top door,

I will reach there even before those I have carbon rated,

And yet I am so much younger,

But hold on!

What is that no flyer pointing at me?

BANG BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment