Saturday 1 December 2007

What is it all about?

What is it all about?

The smiles, the frowns,

The artificial official,

Making my paper sizzle,

Or indeed fizzle out,

Please!

What is it all about?


Lives, Deaths,

Foes, friends,

Family; some play the friend to me,

Some play the enemy,

I struggle to find the perimeter,

Boundary of which to assess the diameter,


I thought I knew it all,

Down to how birds fly and spiders crawl,

Ignorant to the facts left out,

Without an aerodynamic or gravity doubt,

We do not have control over all,

Instead, we central possess control over nothing at all.


We think we know what it is all about in a microcosm,

But it’s much bigger and more contradictory complex than Catechism,

What it is about resembles a bout,

Between two, rivalling in a different radical rout,

Actually more than two,

But I’ve tried to simplify the logarithmic length to you,


I do not believe as rational choice theorisers,

The truth can enter our mind and not undermine us,

Undermine the mind and leave madness underlined,

Because what it is all about,

Ears cannot decipher, it is too high a decibel shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment