Saturday 1 December 2007

Involved? or Implicated?

Involved? Or Implicated?

I am actually not involved,

Not in that cycle, as the world revolves,

Attachments to detachments,

It becomes decimated, decreased to fractions,

Amazing it may seem to them,

However crazy are the themes that stem.


What on earth are you talking about?

Incredible! Incredulous! Whenever ajar becomes the mouth,

Going in, coming out,

There it goes again! Giving another unrelated idea sprout,

SHOUT!

But appearing again is decimation as decibels are mirages,

Striving to juxtapose and create the collages!


I am actually not implicated,

Hysteria that is hypocrisy in its basis,

Hypothesis from Marx to Socrates,

Relating? Slight? or are they knock kneed?

Perplexing ones own self,

I understand if you’ve gained muteness, as a worrier gains writing wealth.


Alright, if you do this? I’ll do that,

If more of us gain weight, will you want fat?

I speak as the Agent and you record this as the processor,

Or is it vice versa and I copy you, ultimately highlighting my status as lesser,

Dupes or dopes,

It seems if they all lynched, we would all grab for the ropes.

As was done before,

Therefore,

Are you involved?

And or

Are you implicated?

1 comment: