Saturday 1 December 2007

Media Practices

Media Practices

Media Metaphorically informs me,

Media Practices practically bore me,

Is it me or am I seeing double,

Double, doubly constantly,

Formulation rekindled and reiterated for ratings,

I believe that one should not speak just to say things.


Purpose and meaning should be insisted,

However with that which was never present, how could you have missed it?

But as a self professed thespian, I value Stanislavskian Stead,

As an early avid and advanced reader I appreciate talented transcription,

I am not compromised, but neither am I bemused,

I fall bracketed as the majority and find myself also amused,

Am I therefore another attention seeker whom emulates my famed counterparts from the eye of the public?

Is this the example set?

Is the Media a threat?


Discriminatory?

Roots of Racism are in the Media Practices,

Misunderstanding, or is it blatant xenophobia that it is,

Contorted Reportage is the perplex,

What should I believe upon request?

Stay indifferent, unbiased in decision,

I wonder is it me or you that control that, which I have written,

That, which is written,

That which leave the impressionable public smitten,


The Media practices a jumbled journal of juxtapositions,

Writing from their own oval opinionated positions,

Or are we just fishing?

For an excuse that does not include our selves,

But instead elude our selves from the equation to pass the blame,

Momentum and unconscious inspiration direct my hand to paint reality,

However the emotive uncontrolled swipes of my pen cannot eradicate the Media manipulated partiality!


The media Practices?

What?

LOOK!, SEE!, HEAR!, READ!,

Make your own decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment