Friday 7 December 2007

You just sit there don't you???

You Just Sit There Don’t You?

You just sit there don’t you?

Never mobile, never a caring stare,

Never do you fear a tear,

Or share the flare,

Or shed a tear,

You just sit there don’t you?



Comfortable, not a single worry to bring woe at all,

Woeful we are,

Independent but interdependent of your contemporaries you are,

Still, standing, Steadfast, stolen in stance,

You are not yourself now,

You are borrowed, taken, oblivious to your spontaneous life expectancy vow,

Your mine, all mine,

Keeping your body clean and making your nose shine,

I do it presently,

Through the said shared flare omnipresent in me,


You just sit there don’t you?

Envious one is of you,

Especially the way you are endless and blink-less with view,

I try to just sit here don’t I?

However, I am always noticed,

Sticking out like the only pupil in a group of eyes,

Throw this,

Yes it is my heart,

However you just sit there, never here, always a hand length apart,


I Love You!

Sit as you wish,

Never be abyss,

Reliable as no other,

Don’t know your sex, but I swear you’re my brother,

Ignorantly had one, ignorantly lost one,

But you stay stationary, excuse the pun!

Paradoxically, lyrically, you are my friend,

So you just sit there don’t you? my emotion filled pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment